4 days between sea and mountains by motorbike
- Duration: long weekend with arrival on Thursday and departure on Sunday
- Recommended period: from May to October
- Availability: on request minimum 8 participants
The package includes:
- Welcome Cocktail;
- Accommodation in Classic double or twin room;
- 3 buffet breakfasts served by the hotel staff;
- 3 Tasting dinners with typical local products
- Entrance with guided tour at the Quarry in the Fantiscritti gallery
- Optional entrance with the motorbike inside the Fantiscritti Quarry
- Tour with Land Rover Defender to the marble quarries of Carrara
- Lunch in a restaurant in Colonnata, the town of Lardo ( lard )
Departure of the “il mare delle 5 Terre” tour at 9 am and return in the evening From the mountains of Garfagnana we descend towards the 5 Terre: Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso, 5 villages rising above the sea, the result of a long work, opposed and enhanced by the steep hills that descend to the sea. The 5 Terre became a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1998. To visit these five villages is to immerse oneself in one of the most unspoilt corners of history and nature in the world. The motorbike is a convenient way to reach every location, but it is worth taking short routes on foot to breathe in the scent and enjoy the sea breeze. From Monterosso, where we will stop for lunch, we will go as far as Levanto, considered the gateway to the 5Terre, and then start our return journey made of internal roads that will take us towards Tuscany.
Departure of the tour “La via del marmo” at 9 am and return in the evening A tour dedicated entirely to the marble of the Apuan Alps. A Saturday that will take us to visit abandoned quarries and those in activity, a little in Garfagnana and a little in Carrara. The history of the White Marble experienced inside and outside the mountain. The itinerary starts in the morning with a visit to an abandoned quarry in Garfagnana and after crossing the Apuan Alps we will reach Carrara to visit with a Land Rover Defender the quarries in activity in the open air. Lunch in the village of Lardo di Colonnata and in the afternoon we enter the heart of the Fantiscritti mountains on our own motorbike or by minibus.
Experience the other Tuscany by motorbike.
The passion and experience gained in recent years has always leads us in search of different views and landscapes to offer: a valley to explore “on tiptoe”, but always seeing everything from a “different angle”. Thanks to the considerable and growing interest in these activities, we have created numerous proposals, ranging from off-road to bituminous to simple Tours on asphalt roads. We have identified a whole series of routes that can be taken with us, customising and organising events for companies in the motorbike world and rallies for motorbike clubs and groups of friends. Off-road excursions, with particular attention to Maxi-enduros, are carried out among the most beautiful and challenging routes in the High Garfagnana, the Tuscan-Emilian Apennines and the Apuan Alps. All the roads that we go to travel are authorized to transit ONLY with a specific request to the authorities responsible for protecting the environment.
Years on the bike and attention to the advice of our customers-motocyclists have led us to think of services and furnishings designed specifically for the needs of fans of two wheels:
- Large private parking with video surveillance
- A private garage with video surveillance
- Workshop equipped for small and medium repairs
- Pressure washer for washing motorbikes
- Motorbike recovery with Nissan Pick-up
- Agreements with local dealers and mechanics for spare parts and repairs
- Free WIFI
- Storage room for helmets and technical clothing
- Info Point
- Specialized magazines
- 2 Swimming pools with solarium terrace for relaxation after the tour (open from June to September)
The packages are designed for groups of motorcyclists who like to use their motorbikes to discover the most hidden and exciting corners of Tuscany.
When defining and accepting the travel contract, it is necessary to indicate the presence of people requiring special diets or with reduced mobility in order to be able to verify the services and the possibility of assistance.
The price includes
Methods of payment
- DEPOSIT: € ___, within 7 days of enrolment
- BALANCE: no later than 21 days before the date of departure: € ___, by ___________
CANCELLATION BY THE TRAVELLER:
FOR ANY VOLUNTARY CANCELLATIONS THE FOLLOWING PENALTIES WILL APPLY:
- CANCELLATIONS UP TO 15 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE: 50% PENALTY
- CANCELLATIONS FROM 14 DAYS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE: 100% CANCELLATION FEE
CANCELLATION WITHOUT PENALTY: within ___________
Book A Holiday Idea
TOUR 4 days/3 nights
Period 01.05.2021 / 15.10.2021